Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Future Leaders Program
Friday, October 21, 2011 from 5:30 PM to 8:30 PM (EDT)
New York, NY
PLEASE NOTE: REGISTRATION IS STILL OPEN!
What is the program?
The Future Leaders Summit brings together top diverse high school seniors, deans, professors, and Admissions officers from the Whitman School of Management at Syracuse University, and business leaders from Ernst & Young. Students attending this event can expect to:
- Learn about Syracuse University and the Whitman School of Management
- Discover careers in accounting and professional services
- Meet successful professionals of diverse backgrounds at a leading Big 4 accounting firm
- Gain insight into the admissions and financial aid process
Who can Attend?:
You should attend if you are:
- A diverse high school senior from the NYC Metropolitan area
- A student interested in pursuing a career in business and/or accounting
What about my parents/guardians?:
Bring them along too! Parents and guardians will have the opportunity to talk with Admissions and Financial Aid professionals during the session. If your parents/guardians would like to attend, please make sure to add tickets for them.
How can I register to attend?:
Simply select the number of tickets you would like for the event, and fill out the registration information when prompted.
Anything else I need to know?:
All attendees to the program will have their Syracuse University application fee reimbursed.
Please bring a government (license) or school ID with you for security.